Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Get That It's A Hipster Thing, But Get A Life

The entire world for the longest time has been completely OBSESSED with planking. Truthfully, I never understood it and probably never will. I will agree, yes, it is funny to watch stupid people balancing their bodies in ridiculous situations. Honestly though, it's getting annoying.


Have no fear all you idiots who call planking art, I have a new pastime for you...Leisure Diving. Yes, I am serious there is a legitimate website for this! I saw it one morning on the TODAY Show and thought, "you have to be freaking kidding me, REALLY?" I mean these three guys came up with it as a joke and now people all over the world do it.



This an example of exactly what it is. Pretty much your goal in this is to make a pose before you go into the water that makes the final picture look like you were photoshopped into it. I guess its kind of cool but i mean its on the same level as planking. That level is The Level of Complete & Utter Pointlessness. Do not let me stop you though! If you are in a part of the world where summer is coming to an end, get it done while you can. If you are in a part of the world where summer is just starting, get it done! I would love to see what you come up with! :P    

No comments:

Post a Comment